“It was slow week here at the Pedroza’s Place, so I’ll give you AJ’s Top Ten Favorite Things:
10. The burp rag as toy. He’ll pick at a cloth placed on his tummy for 10 to 15 minutes in fascination.
9. Sitting in his Bumpo and watching Mommy make dinner.
8. Wiggling, twisting, turning and generally seeing how he can move.
7. Talking! He often wakes up in the middle of the night, sings to himself for about 20 minutes and then goes back to sleep. He will also often “”talk with”” anyone who’s cuddling him and talking to him.
6. Being supported so that he can put weight on his legs and practice standing up.
5. Chewing on body parts: his fists, his feet, Mommy’s arm, Poppy’s shoulder; all are up for grabs. (He, however, isn’t a big fan of just his thumb, the whole fist is better)
4. Mommy tickling him all over and Poppi “”razzing”” his tummy. The way Poppi does it, it makes a somewhat high pitched sound and AJ loves hearing the elephants in his tummy–he’s been known to laugh and laugh.
3. Eating, mostly a bottle. He’s getting better with the spoon, but really isn’t there yet.
2. Grandparents 🙂
Lastly, AJ’s number one favorite thing in the world:
(12 to 13 hours at night and 6 or so more hours interspersed during the day. He sleeps allot!)
Type to you all next week